Coaching Agreement Template for 1:1 Clients, Group Coaching or Masterminds
If you are a life or business coach working with clients 1:1 or in a group setting looking to DIY some legal protection into your biz, this template establishes the coaching relationship and terms and conditions so that you can confidently onboard and work with your clients.
What's Included and User Permissions:
- Downloadable lawyer-drafted document with accompanying guide (U.S. law).
- On-board clients and establish the coaching relationship with clear policies and boundaries
- Set the legal terms of the coaching relationship
- Use to prevent hiccups like payment disputes, refund requests, flaky clients, cancellations and unexpected circumstances like pandemics
- Customizable, plug-and-play template
- Includes clauses for: Confidentiality, refunds, the scope of your services, disclaimers, no results guarantees, intellectual property and many more!
- DISCLAIMER: Please remember that the Client Agreement is NOT meant to be or to substitute for legal advice. It is intended only to offer a foundation for those of you that want to DIY your legal contracts and to introduce some legal protection into your business. If you have any specific legal needs, concerns or questions, it’s always best to consult with a local attorney. You can find our Legal Disclaimer here.
- PERMISSIONS: You can and are encouraged to use the templates for your non-commercial, personal use. And you may modify them to your preferences and style. You do not have to give us credit. But you CANNOT share, gift, commercially reproduce, redistribute, distribute, pass off as your own or sell any of the contents of the templates to any anyone else who has not purchased it or to any 3rd party without our express written consent. We own the copyright and IP rights, but are giving you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-commercial license to use these materials for your personal use only. You can get the details of our full Usage Agreement here or by visiting our website.
- Full payment will be automatically deducted via Paypal.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads not being returnable, we are not able to offer returns or refunds on this product.