Liability Release Waiver Template
If you are a coach or online entrepreneur, use this legal template with clients/customers for in-person or online activities/events. A Liability Release Waiver is an agreement between the individual promising not to sue (your client/event participant) and the party that is potentially liable for putting on the event/activity (Company/Coach).
It's especially useful during high-risk or unknown periods, such as the Covid-19 pandemic.
What's Included and User Permissions:
- Downloadable lawyer-drafted document with guide (U.S. law).
- Protect your biz and/or event from future lawsuits (to the extent allowed by law) Includes COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE provisions
- Put your clients on notice of their assumption of risks by participating
- Gets your clients to agree not to sue you for any injury/loss/property damage as a result of participating
- Customizable, plug-and-play template
- Includes language for: Assumption of risk, online and in-person events, Covid-19, governing law, client responsibilities and more!
- DISCLAIMER: Please remember that this template is NOT meant to be or to substitute for legal or professional advice. It is intended only to offer a foundation for those of you that want to DIY your legal contracts and to introduce some legal protection into your business. If you have any specific legal needs, concerns or questions, it’s always best to consult with a local attorney. This template does not encourage services or actions against government or public health regulations or advice. You can find our Legal Disclaimer here.
- PERMISSIONS: You can and are encouraged to use the templates for your non-commercial, personal use. And you may modify them to your preferences and style. You do not have to give us credit. But you CANNOT share, gift, commercially reproduce, redistribute, distribute, pass off as your own or sell any of the contents of the templates to any anyone else who has not purchased it or to any 3rd party without our express written consent. We own the copyright and IP rights, but are giving you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-commercial license to use these materials for your personal use only. You can get the details of our full Usage Agreement here or by visiting our website.
- Full payment will be automatically deducted via Paypal.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads not being returnable, we are not able to offer returns or refunds on this product.